Elite Lantern is an item available in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
- "A small light source that burns liquid fuel and casts light brighter and wider than a normal lantern. It has enough oil to burn for a while."
The Elite Lantern produces more illumination in dark dungeons or at night than the standard Lantern, rendering areas more visible. Its illumination radius is approximately two times larger than the standard Lantern.
Lasts around half an hour before needing to be refilled with oil.
- Equipping a (lit) lantern when tarred is a sure-fire way to set oneself on fire. Be careful.
- The radius of illumination is larger than of a standard Lantern coupled with the Ranger augment Radiance.
- The Radiance augment couples with the Elite Lantern to boost visibility even further.
- Oil use, extinguishment by water, and effects on the behavior of Death are the same as with a normal Lantern qv
- Equipping an Elite Lantern onto a Pawn does provide a discernible increase in illumination compared to a regular Lantern - however the illumination from an ally's lantern is still negligible compared to the amount of light emitted from the Arisen's light source.
- In highly detailed areas (such as Dripstone Cave) or most outdoor areas at night (like Barta Crags), brighter illumination may cause the game's frame-rate to drop noticeably with an Elite Lantern compared to a regular Lantern (On Xbox360/PS3 versions).
- 4x for Silver Rarefied of Font of Fire.