Eternal Ferrystone is an item available in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
- "A stone what may spirit the user back to Gran Soren, else the location of a portcrystal, in an instant. It may be used infinitely."
An Eternal Ferrystone functions in the same way as a normal Ferrystone, however, it never disappears on use, and can be used an infinite number of times.
- (PC/PS4/XONE) This item is included in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen and placed in the Arisen's storage, accessible after reaching Gran Soren.
- (PS3/Xbox360) Bonus item given to those that transfer a save from Dragon's Dogma to Dark Arisen. Can be found in the item storage, accessed through an inn.
- (PS3/Xbox360) Owners who purchased the complete Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen game release (not just the expansion) cannot purchase this item online or in-game. This item is non-tradable, hence totally unavailable.
- On PC/PS4/XONE, one is deposited to the Arisen's storage each time one reaches Gran Soren with the Hydra's head.
- On PS3/Xbox360, one is created as part of transfer bonuses upon loading the Dark Arisen version of the game for the first time with an existing save on the hard drive from the vanilla version of the game. No existing save from the Dark Arisen version can be present; using the New Game prompt in Dark Arisen does not award the Eternal Ferrystone.