- "An archistaff topped with the head of an evil eye. Especially effective against any species of eye creature."
Does much greater damage than a weapon other equivalent strength against evil eyes and their tentacles.
For example an un-upgraded Plucked Heart (magic 317) was unable to break the defense of an eye tentacle, doing zero (0) damage using Magick Bolt. With a three star evil eyesight, (magic 313) nearly 250 damage was done. With a caster with magic of over 500 and a three star evil eyesight a single holy enchanted Focused Bolt did around three full bars of damage on a casting Evil Eye, interrupting the eye, and knocking it down.
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||22,100 G|| 75,900 G|
Misshapen Eye x3
| 231,700 G|
Evil Eyeball x3
| Click here for|
| 5,900 RC|
Macabre Eye x2
| 8,400 RC|
Abyssal Eye x3
- Purchased as a part of Weapon Pack: The Monster Hunter DLC. Received for free, and can then be purchased at The Black Cat.
- In Dark Arisen, this must be purchased from The Black Cat.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Misshapen Eye
- Dropped by a Cyclops. (Note that they can actually drop two of these at a time).
- Sold by Mathias at the Greatwall Encampment in Post-Game.
- Evil Eyeball
- Macabre Eye
- Abyssal Eye
- In Dark Arisen, this weapon can be gifted to another Pawn.