- "An advanced form of Explosive Bolt that remains lodged in its target for a longer period of time and causes more damage when struck with a blow."
An advanced version of Explosive Bolt, which fires a packet of three fire enchanted magickal arrows that explode when hit with a physical blow.
- A maximum of 4 Explosive Rivet arrow groups can be active at any one time.
- With Explosive Bolt, at least 8 single bolts can be active at one time, attempting to conjure more will likely fail, because the earliest bolts will probably have dissipated due to their natural timespan expiring.
- Inflicts Fire based magickal damage on impact that scales with the Arisen's Magick attack.
- Each arrow or arrow packet will remain active for 60 seconds.
- Any arrow struck with a physical blow or attack will explode, causing damage similar to that of a Blast Arrow, but purely magickal in nature.
- Collisions will also trigger the explosion.
- The explosion will not harm the Arisen and pawns, nor will the resulting explosion provoke a flinching reaction by the party.
- Pure magick attacks like Magick Bolt or Grand Scension will not detonate the Rivets.
- Arrows from pawns do not set the explosion off.
- Can inflict the Burning status on the enemy.
- Especially effective against enemies highly vulnerable to Fire, such as Cursed Dragons and Frostwyrms.
- Despite being named Explosive, it does not deal environmental damage, and so does not knock ores out of Ore deposit.
- Explosive Rivet(s) in combination with Vortex Trail to gather the foes, and a physical attack to trigger the explosion is very effective against mobs.
- Instant Reset can be used to decrease the overall time spent firing these magick arrows.