- "An advanced form of Explosive Bolt that remains lodged in its target for a longer period of time and causes more damage when struck with a blow."
An advanced version of Explosive Bolt that fires a packet of three magickal arrows enchanted with fire that explode when hit with a physical blow.
- With Dark Arisen, Explosive bolt and Explosive rivet can be upgraded into Explosive Volley with a suitable Magick Bowman's Ring or Magick Bowman's Band equipped.
- A maximum of 4 explosive rivet arrow groups can be active at any one time.
- With explosive bolt at least 8 single bolts can be active at one time, attempt to conjure more will likely fail due to the earliest bolts dissipating due to their natural time span expiring.
- Inflicts Fire based magical damage on impact that scales with the Arisen's magic attack.
- Each arrow or arrow packet with remain active for 60 seconds.
- Any arrow struck with a physical blow or attack will explode, causing damage similar to that of a blast arrow, but purely magickal in nature.
- Can inflict the Burning status on the enemy target.
- Especially effective against enemies highly vulnerable to Fire, such as Cursed Dragons and Frostwyrms.
- Despite being named Explosive, it does not deal environmental damage, and so does not knock ores out of Ore deposit.
- Explosive Rivet(s) in combination with Vortex Trail to gather the foes, and a physical attack to trigger the explosion is very effective against mobs.
- Instant Reset can be used to decrease the overall time spent firing these magic arrows.