- Valmiro has grown tired of life in the village and yearns to see the world. Help outfit him for high adventure.
Travel to Cassardis to obtain this quest.
Help Valmiro prepare and set out on his big adventure.
WalkthroughEditSpeak with Valmiro in Cassardis on the lookout area outside of the Fisherman's House overlooking the docks. Valmiro explains that he is tired of staying in the village, and wishes to venture out.
He then asks for a number of items he believes he will need on his journey.
Gather items for Valmiro Edit
1. Potent Greenwarish (x 1)
2. Lantern (x 1)
3. Sour Ambrosial Meat (x 1)
4. Pilgrim's Charm (x 1)
First, Valmiro requests a Potent Greenwarish.
- One can be created by combining a Greenwarish and a Sweet Pollen.
- Greenwarish may be bought from Aestella's and Sweet Pollen can be found on Seabreeze Trail.
- Potent Greewarish can be bought from Camellia at Camellia's Apothecary.
Second, Valmiro requests a light source for his journey.
- Give him a Lantern, available for purchase from Aestella's.
- Available for purchase from Camellia at Camellia's Apothecary
Third, he requests a rare item, a Sour Ambrosial Meat.
- Ambrosial Meat, obtained as a rare item from Oxen, Griffins, and the offline Ur-Dragon. It will sour after 3 days into the required item.
- The meat can also be found in the Ancient Quarry.
- Valmiro will also accept Kept Sour Ambrosial Meat.
Fourth, Valmiro requests a Pilgrim's Charm.
- These can be bought from Fournival in Gran Soren for 70,000 Gold, but it far less expensive to simply travel to Soulflayer Canyon and acquire one there for free.
- A Pilgrim's Charm can also be crafted by combining a Veteran's Periapt and a Banker's Periapt.
Move Valmiro's EquipmentEdit
Valmiro is ready to set off, but needs all his goods carried to his boat on the shore. There are four robust boxes in total so can be accomplished in a single trip with a party of four. Pick up a box and carry it to Valmiro's boat on the beach below.
Once all boxes are placed in the vicinity of the boat, Valmiro will set sail for parts unknown.