- "The dark void of the Everfall seems without end. And yet you feel compelled to press on to some final destination."
- Caution ! This is a point of no return ! - Once the player gives Quince the Wakestones, the world of Gransys will be inaccessible until New Game Plus.
After the defeat of The Dragon, and the destruction wrought on Gran Soren and return to The Everfall. Speak to Quince near the displaced altar of the Flameservant's Throne, close to the entrance to from the Pawn Guild.
Quince asks the Arisen to complete her master's quest of collecting twenty Wakestones.
The wakestones can be got by any means, though The Everfall (Post-Dragon) The quest requires only that twenty wakestones are collected, any means are allowed - they can be bought, collected from assembled Wakestone Shards around Gransys, obtained by defeating the Ur-Dragon, or from vanquished monsters of the post-Dragon Everfall.
Wakestones and shards are rare in the normal world of Gransys, so descent into the Everfall will likely be necessary. Adventure as much as you wish, battling monsters and collecting wakestones along the way.
Once enough wakestones have been collected and the Arisen is ready to progress, give the wakestones to Quince - a new rift will be created - creating a passage from this world to an ethereal plane, in which the end game quests, Final Judgement, and The Great Hereafter take place.
- Wakestones and Wakestone Shards are abundant in the post-game Everfall.
- Quince is the same pawn that aided Savan in the prologue quest, The End at the Beginning.
- As hired pawns are automatically released on initiating this quest, if it is desired to rate them, or give messages or gifts, then this should be done before completing this quest.
- Caution Don't enter the portal until the player is ready to end the current game or wishes to begin a New Game Plus. Upon entering the portal, all checkpoints are set to after the Arisen entered the portal, and the game cannot be restarted at an earlier point.