100 Rift Crystals
- "The dark void of the Everfall seems without end. And yet you feel compelled to press on to some final destination."
After the defeat of the Dragon, and the rupture of The Everfall you discover the pawn Quince near the displaced altar of the Flameservant's Throne, close to the entrance to the Everfall from the Pawn Guild.
The quest requires only that 20 wakestones are collected, any means are allowed - they can be bought, collected from assembled Wakestone Shards around Gransys, obtained by defeating the Ur-Dragon, or from vanquished monsters of the post-Dragon Everfall.
Wakestones and shards are rare in the normal world of Gransys, so descent into the Everfall will likely be necessary. Adventure as much as you wish, battling monsters and collecting wakestones along the way.
Once enough wakestones have been collected and the Arisen is ready to progress, give the wakestones to Quince - a new rift will be created - creating a passage from this world to an ethereal plane, in which the end game quests, Final Judgement, and The Great Hereafter take place.
Caution ! Please note that once you turn in the 20 Wakestones, The Everfall can no longer be accessed until subsequent playthroughs and is considered to be the point of no return. The game will ask if the player is sure about their decision.
- While collecting twenty wakestones in the early part of the game would be difficult, in the latter part of the game it is quite easy.
- Wakestones and Wakestone Shards are much more abundant in the post-game Everfall: Bosses generally drop at least one Wakestone and lesser enemies will frequently drop Wakestone Shards.
- Defeating the Ur-Dragon will yield 20 Wakestones.
- Quince is the same pawn that aided Savan in the prologue quest, The End at the Beginning.
- Do Not enter the portal until the player is ready to end the current game or wishes to begin a New Game Plus. Upon entering the portal, all checkpoints are set to after the Arisen entered the portal, and the game cannot be restarted at an earlier point.