100 Rift Crystals
"The dark void of the Everfall seems without end. And yet you feel compelled to press on to some final destination."
Gather the StonesEdit
- Absence - Hellhounds, Grim Goblins, Skeleton Sorcerors, and Geo Saurians
- Anxiety- 1 Lich, Undead Warriors, Skeletons & Skeleton Mages
- Apprehension - 2 Cockatrices & Grim Goblins
- Confusion - Evil Eye
- Distress - Dire Wolves, Snow Harpies, Geo Saurians & 1 Wyrm
- Estrangement - Golem, Ogre & Cyclops
- Fate - Hell Hounds, 1 Drake & Harpies or 1 Gore Chimera, 1 Chimera & 1 Wight
- Hesitation - Arc Hydra
- Hope - Gore Chimera & Hellhound
- Inspiration - Phantoms & Undead
- Lament - UR Dragon (The Messiah Trophy)
- Remorse - Golem & Cyclops
- Resolution - Stout Undead, Undead, Undead Warrior, 3 Ogres, Geo Saurians, 1 Saurian Sage & Cockatrice
- Sorrow - Grim Goblins, Evil Eye & Tentacles
- Tragedy - 1 Phantasm, Succubi & Gargoyle
- Woe - Liches & Undead
Deliver the StonesEdit
Jump into the StonesEdit
Jump into the rift created by the Wakestones gathered.
- If you do not plan to either end the game or move on to New Game + DO NOT enter the portal made from the riftstones. Upon entering wakestone's portal you are stuck at a point of no return. Both Retry and Retry from Last Checkpoint will place you at the point after entering the portal. This effectively makes the Everfall and a lot of post game content inaccessible and you will be forced to play through the entire storyline in New Game + in order to get to the Everfall again.
- Contrary to the early part of the game, gathering the stones is much easier in the Everfall. Each big monster drops 2 to 3 Wakestones and smaller monsters each have a chance of dropping a fragment. Furthermore, chests have a chance of containing either a Wakestone or a fragment, and fragments can occasionally be found inside crates.
- For those able, the Ur-dragon in the Chamber of Lament drops exactly 20 wakestones when killed. Although still challenging, fighting it offline is easier.