Ferrystone is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
"A stone what may spirit the user back to Gran Soren, else the location of a portcrystal, in an instant."
- Teleports the Arisen to Gran Soren or the location of a Portcrystal that has been placed in Gransys by the player.
- One-time use per item.
- Ferrystones spawn in the center of the primary Portcrystal in Gran Soren outside the pawn guild, however the respawn rate is rather lengthy.
- One can be found directly behind The Ruins of Aernst Castle near Witchwood Forest on a small boat floating on the water next to a small pier.
- Can be found at Hillfigure Knoll (location of the Dragonforged). One in the main room and two downstairs.
- One can be found at the top of the Bluemoon Tower at the edge of the ruined part of the tower.
- Only found directly after defeating Salomet.
- Sold by Mountebank at The Black Cat for 20,000 G. Mountebank keeps an unlimited supply.
- Sold by Fournival for 10,000 G. Fournival only keeps 3 in stock at one time, though they will restock every day with one per day to a maximum of 3.
- As random chest loot in Bitterblack Isle.
- Occasionally drops from Strigoi.
- Can be found randomly in chests in the Everfall.
- Possible drop by monsters in the Everfall. Grimgoblins and Snow Harpies seem to have a higher drop rate than other enemies.
- Sold by Delec at the Chamber of Estrangement in The Everfall for 20,000 gold. Delec keeps an unlimited supply.
- Sold by Joye at the Chamber of Remorse in The Everfall for 20,000 gold. Joye keeps an unlimited supply.
- Reward for defeating the Ur-Dragon.
- Escort Quests can be easily finished via Ferrystone and Portcrystal. Beforehand, players can set up a Portcrystal to the quest location and simply Ferrystone to the location along with the Escort. Nullifying danger and saving time.
- Attempted duplication at the Black Cat will give a non-functional Ferrystone Forgery.