Ferrystone is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "A stone what may spirit the user back to Gran Soren, else the location of a portcrystal, in an instant."
Teleports the Arisen and their party to the location of any permanent or temporary Portcrystal.
One-time use per item.
Ferrystones are sold by Mountebank at The Black Cat for 20,000 G. Mountebank keeps an unlimited supply. (In Dark Arisen, the price has been reduced to 2,000 G.) Sold by Fournival also keeps a limited supply at 10,000 G, less if his opinion of the Arisen has been raised as a result of Trial and Tribulations. (In Dark Arisen Fournival's base price is reduced to 1,000 G.)
They are fairly common magickal items in Gransys, they can be found :
- Occassionally in the center of the Gran Soren Portcrystal, found outside the Pawn Guild.
- On a boat at the waterside quay at The Ruins of Aernst Castle.
- In the The Dragonforged's cave at Hillfigure Knoll. One in the main room and two in the small lower cave.
- At the top of the Bluemoon Tower at the edge of the ruined part of the tower. (Only found directly after defeating Salomet.)
In Post-Game :
- Found randomly in chests in the Everfall.
- Possible drop by monsters in the Everfall. Grimgoblins and Snow Harpies seem to have a higher drop rate than other enemies.
- Sold by Delec at the Chamber of Estrangement, and by Joye at the Chamber of Remorse for 20,000 gold. Both keep an unlimited supply. (In Dark Arisen the price has been reduced to 2,000 G.)
- Reward for defeating the Ur-Dragon.
In Bitterblack Isle :
- Escort Quests can be easily finished via Ferrystone and Portcrystal. Beforehand, players can set up a Portcrystal to the quest location and simply Ferrystone to the location along with the Escort. Nullifying danger and saving time.
- Attempted duplication at the Black Cat will give a non-functional Ferrystone Forgery.