Fiend-luring Incense is an item available in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
- "A distinctive incense that draws out the rarest and most vicious foes on Bitterblack Isle. Bring into the Rotunda of Dread or the Black Abbey if you dare."
- (PC/PS4/XONE) Automatically added to the Arisen's storage.
- (PS3/Xbox360) Added to the Arisen's storage after download of the free DLC pack The Crucible of the Lost from Olra's online store.
- Further Incenses may be purchased from The Black Cat in Gran Soren. A single Fiend-Luring Incense will last indefinitely.
Rotunda of Dread
- A pair of Condemned Gorecyclopes and five Corrupted Pawns.
- Three Elder Ogres and three Eliminators with Sirens.
- One Drake, one Wyvern, and one Wyrm.
The Black Abbey
- A pair of Cursed Dragons and a flock of Sirens.
- Seven Living Armors, one Wight and one Lich.
- Five Garm and a pack of two Hellhounds and two Wargs.
- After defeating all of the Crucible spawns, the arenas will no longer spawn any additional monsters until the Arisen removes the Fiend-luring Incense from their inventory and rests.
- The spawns in these arenas work differently when the Arisen carries the Fiend-luring Incense in their inventory. Normally the Arisen may re-enter these arenas infinite times for continuous battles - however when carrying this item the spawn cycle occurs three times and only once every four days. After the three battles, the room will be empty. To reset, sleep for 4 days in Gransys (not the Resting Benches within Bitterblack Isle)
- Carrying the Fiend-Luring Incense in inventory also seems to increase the odds of random encounters with Death, Garm, and Elder Ogres in the appropriate Bitterblack Isle dungeon areas.(verify)