- "An advanced form of Threefold Arrow that fires five arrows in rapid succession."
An advanced version of Threefold Arrow.
Usage and tactics
- Both skills fire a bundle of arrows in a tight pattern - if the bow user's strength is high enough then the multiple arrows can have high damage per second output.
- The power of each individual arrow is less than that from Loose/Quick-Loose, or skills such as Mighty Bend - if an attack fails to cause much damage then the foe's Defense is probably too high, and a more powerful bow attack should be used.
- The clustering of the arrows is tighter when stationary, and spreads out when fired when moving (and is indicated by the semicircular targeting reticule) - this property can be exploited to either hit single targets, or multiple nearby foes depending on the situation.
- The Ranger augment Precision prevents arrow spread when moving with these skills.