- "An advanced form of Fire Enchanter that extends and amplifies the enchantment, as well as the recipient's magick."
An advanced version of Fire Enchanter.
After a medium-length incantation, the weapons of allies within a few metres of the knight are enchanted with the fire element, as well as raising the recipient's Magick.
- In Dark Arisen, it becomes Inferno Invocation with a suitable Shield Enchanter's Ring or Band equipped.
- The incantation time of the Enchanter and Trance abilities is longer than the Boon/Affinity spells and the effect is both more powerful and shorter in duration, however having all four party members' weapons enchanted, accounts for a great deal of fast damage, and better assurance of useful debilitations. It also ensures the Mystic Knight has the element they need to modify spells like Ruinous Sigil and Great Cannon in case pawns do not have the correct elemental affinity or are otherwise occupied in heavy battle.
- Use the 'Come!' command to make sure all pawns congregate and receive the effect.
- Releasing this skill prior to fully charging the second bar casts Fire Enchanter, allowing the Arisen to use either skill as the situation demands.