Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Floral Delivery is one of the first quests available in the game.
The quest is given by Benita, who can be found just down the road from the home the Arisen first awakens in, in a ruined building made into a makeshift medical center. There, she is busy tending to the wounds of those injured during the dragon's attack.
ObjectiveEdit"The dragon’s visit left injury and sorrow in its wake. Gather medicinal flowers so that Benita might treat the wyrm’s victims."
- Benita requires sunbright and moonglow for her poultice. First gather some sunbright and bring them to her.
When you get the flowers, it will say:
- Bring the flowers you've claimed to Benita in Cassardis.
After you turn in the sunbright first:
- Benita has sufficient sunbright. Now collect the necessary moonglow.
- The poultrice mixed from your flowers provided blessed relief for your fellow villagers. Quest reward received.
After accepting the quest, continue down the road and out the village's main gate. (When leaving the village for the first time, a cutscene will ensue where the Arisen be joined by Rook, a male pawn who can later be replaced in a Rift Stone.)Benita needs 5 of them. The only threat during the day are 6 or so Goblins outside Cassardis, although they can appear in small groups along the Seabreeze Trail.
After procuring the 5 Sunbright, the Arisen can either wait at the inn for 50 G until nightfall, or do other quests to fill the time. The Arisen can give the 5 Sunbright to Benita now or once the Moonglow is collected. Note that flowers like Sunbright, Moonglow, and Noonflowers will wilt and die after a few in-game days. Storing perishable items like flowers, fruit, and meat at an inn inventory storage freezes them in state until they are withdrawn.
When it's night (pawns will automatically light their lanterns on cue), stay within Cassardis village and head down the beach to Starfall Bay, away from the main gate. A small tunnel leads to another beach, and on the left the Arisen should see the Moonglow almost immediately. Moonglow is a blue, sparkly flower with butterflies circling it. Head back to Benita and submit the flowers to finish the quest.
Quest Fail Warning! Edit
- Once the Arisen completes the quest Off With Its Head, Floral Delivery may no longer be completed. Complete this quest before setting out for the encampment.
- Going to the encampment -- with or without Off With Its Head -- before checking the noticeboard for this quest will prevent it from becoming available. Check the noticeboard before first leaving Cassardis.