An advanced form of Magick Bolt. Focuses the user's active enchantment into a powerful burst that can be fired from the ground or air.
- Advanced version of Magick Bolt.
- Press and hold the Light Attack button until your staff glows, then release it for Focused Bolt to activate. The staff tip will pulse to signify when the attack is ready to launch.
- Holding down the Light Attack button will store the Focused Bolt until it is released.
- Using Levitate during the charge will cancel the attack.
Using Focused Bolt with elemental Magick imbued on the Staff will result in changing the attribute and behaviour of the bolts that are released:
- Fire - Fires a triple volley of fire elemental magick to inflict damage to the highlighted target.
- Ice - Fires five balls of ice that form in a line above the spellcaster's head before shooting off at nearby enemies to inflict ice elemental damage.
- Thunder - Fires five balls of electricity that ricochet off of the surrounding environment and targets to inflict lightning elemental magick damage.
- Holy - Fires five balls of holy light that hover momentarily before homing in on targets to inflict holy elemental magick damage. There is a chance that some energy is absorbed to heal the caster.
- Dark - Five balls of dark energy float slowly to the nearest target to inflict dark elemental magick damage.