Silver Idol Forgery
Bronze Idol Forgery
A shrewd businessman, he is a wealthy and magnanimous man with a high-class bearing. Due to his economic influence, he counts many important NPCs as friends, such as Ser Daerio of the northern watch and the Chamberlain of the Gran Soren Cathedral.
Some authorities, however, suspect some of his profit is acquired from activities that are less than legal. Even so, he seems to have had positive influence on the growth and maintenance of Gransys's economy, leaving the Arisen with an interesting moral dilemma should they involve themselves with his trial.
- In the morning he can be found in his house, Fournival Manor in the Noble Quarter. In the afternoon he travels towards The Black Cat, taking the road past the Grand Cathedral and taking a left before the Inn. Before he leaves he talks to Symone outside his house who can be seen waving him away as he leaves. If Symone is standing outside the house, Fournival is either en route to The Black Cat or already there. In the evening he travels back to his house where he will stay for the remainder of the day.
- Once the quest; Escort Duty becomes available he will be at his house as well talking to Symone downstairs.
- During the quest; Trial and Tribulations he will stay at his house until he is either found guilty or innocent.
- Post-Game his routine remains unchanged. He resides in his manor in the morning and walks to The Black Cat in the afternoon. However, his route is slightly different as he takes the Passage Gate from the Noble Quarter and then walks in between Caxton's Armory and Camellia's Apothecary towards Arsmith's Alehouse to meet with Montebank.
- As the Arisen's Beloved, he'll reside in Your House in Cassardis (Post-Game).
Fournival sells unlimited quantities of Conqueror's Periapts, Tagilus's Miracles, Maker's Fingers, and other "rarities". Be sure Fournival is exonerated during Trials and Tribulations to have continued unlimited access to these items.
If found innocent during Trials and Tribulations, Fournival will reduce the prices of his items considerably, selling Ferrystones for 1,000 Gold each (up to three at a time). He will also begin selling the Magnanimous Cloak, a cloak which partially heals the entire party whenever the wearer consumes a curative.
- Land of Opportunity (negotiate the eviction Pip's family)
- Trial and Tribulations (Fournival's trial)
- Escort Duty (escort Symone around Gran Soren)
|Steel Nut Salve||∞||3,500G||???|
|Decoction of Bandlily||∞||3,000G||???|
|Coin Purse of Charity||∞||7,500G||Stage 2+|
|Conqueror's Periapt||∞||1,500G||Stage 2+|
|Angel's Periapt||∞||1,000G||Stage 2+|
|Demon's Periapt||∞||1,500G||Stage 2+|
|Mage's Periapt||∞||1,000G||Stage 2+|
|Monk's Periapt||∞||2,000G||Stage 2+|
|Veteran's Periapt||∞||25,000G||Post-Game (High Affinity)|
|Maker's Finger||1||300,000G||Stage 2+|
|Wakestone Shard||1||15,000G||Stage 2+|
|Magnanimous Cloak||∞||118,800G||Stage 3+|
- "Any rarities to sell? I'll pay you handsomely."
- After acquiting Fournival from the charges in Trials and Tribulations, he offers a 10% discount on all his items.
- Post game, Fournival Manor is inaccessible. To purchase items from Fournival, wait until afternoon (game time) when he heads towards The Black Cat. Alternately, an Arisen with Vortex Trail (or any similar skill) can "occupy" the guards and prevent Fournival from running away.
- Another way to easily access him post game, is to max his affinity before The Final Battle (Pre-Game). He will then live in Cassardis (Post- Game). This method may not be favorable if one objects to Fournival being their love interest.
- Fournival will purchase items with 'A rarity' in the description for 20% more gold than other merchants.