|Garden of Ignominy|
The Garden of Ignominy is the very first area you will come across when you enter the dungeon on Bitterblack Isle. As such it is also the safest. Despite being safe for this dungeon it can still take low leveled Arisen and their Pawns unawares and easily to their dooms.
It contains a large courtyard area where moonlight shines down upon an intricate statue. It would be pretty except for the fact that all the plants are dead. Lions seem to be symbolic of something as they are not only present on the courtyard's statue but there is also a large lion statue in the first hallway you enter. There is also a large lion relief on the wall as you come down the stairs to the first floor.
The Garden has three levels, which you will enter in this order:
- Second Floor
- First Floor
- First Level Underground
- Garm (encounter)
- Death (first encounter. Death accompanied a host of Hobgoblins)
- Goblin (?)
- Grimgoblin (?)
- Greater Goblin
- Goblin Shaman
- Giant Saurian
- Sulfur Saurian
- Giant Sulfur Saurian
- Garm (encounter; only when Greater Goblins are or were present)
- Death (encounter; only when Sulfur Saurians are present)
- Visions of the End I
- Visions of the End II
- Visions of the End III
- The Wages of Death I
- The Wages of Death IV
- Possible chest loot (refer to map):
- Location currently unspecified:
- Can be gathered:
- Can be mined from Ore Deposits:
Points of InterestEdit
- You enter the Garden on the Second Floor.
- At least two Wargs wait for you in the first hallway by the large lion statue.
- Here, it's easy to gather mottled leather and venomous cuspid before defeating Daimon.
- The First Floor courtyard area has a bunch of Hobgoblins and the Cyclops enemy.
- There is a room at the south of the map which will let you go between the two floors via a door on top of some scaffolding. This could later be used as a shortcut to the door out of the dungeon or onto the second floor.
- The southern room also contains a Macabre Sculpture needed for the quest Visions of the End I.