Geo Saurians are a powerful Saurian sub-species found in dangerous areas. They don't cloak as much as the Sulfur Saurians do, but they are much tougher to compensate. They can spit a substance that causes Burning if hit. Like all Saurians the very weak to Ice attacks, and are greatly weakened by severing the tail.
|Spear Slash||Phys||Slashes its spear at a target in front of it.|
|Tail Whip||Phys||Whacks targets attacking its tail. Causes knock back.|
|Spit||Mag/Status||Spits a blob of fire at a target. May cause burning.|
|Jumping Attack||Phys||Jumps at a target out of the water and lands on them.|
|Jumping Spear||Phys||Leaps at a target and stabs them with its spear. Knocks the target away and down.|
|Hit and Run Bite||Phys||When its tail is severed, it will slither up to a target and bite them in the legs, and then run away.|
|Cloak||Spec||Geo Saurians are able to cloak for ambush attacks or regular attacks, though they prefer to ambush while cloaked and remain uncloaked afterwards.|
|Guard||Spec||Holds up its spear in a defensive stance that blocks all frontal and side attacks. The Tail is not protected, and the guard may be broken by strong attacks.|
|Counter Attack||Phys||If guard is not broken when attacking, it will retaliate with a spear attack that knocks its target down.|
|Guard Break||Phys||The Saurian does a Sparta kick that breaks guards and knocks targets down.|
Geo-Saurians are not generally encountered in Gransys - they are found in the The Tainted Mountain Temple, and, after the defeat of the Dragon, in the Post-Game, they can be found in the The Everfall and on the main road through Moonsbit Pass.
Related quests Edit
- Weak against Ice enchanted weapons and spells.
- Vulnerable to Frozen.
- Vulnerable to Torpor. Use a Rusted Weapon (like a Rusted Bow) to inflict the debilitation.
- Vulnerable to Tarred, but not Blind. Use an Aneled Weapon (like Aneled Snags) to inflict the debilitation.
- The higher the enhancement of a Rusted or Aneled weapon, the higher the chance it will debilitate with each successive strike.
- To increase the chance of successful debilitation, use multi-strike skills like Fivefold/Tenfold Flurry,Thousand Kisses, Brain Splitter, Corkscrew Arrow, Sheltered Assault, Cymbal Onslaught, or Great Windmill.
- The tail can be cut off from the rear flank in order to severely degrade its defenses.
- Get hit by the spit attack
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 150 Geo Saurians either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others.