Geo Saurians are powerful Saurians found in dangerous areas. They don't cloak as much as the Sulfur Saurians do, but they are much tougher to compensate. They can spew a substance that causes Burning if hit. They are highly weak to Ice attacks.
Information and StatsEdit
|Spear Slash||Phys||Slashes its spear at a target in front of it.|
|Tail Whip||Phys||Whacks targets attacking its tail. Causes knock back.|
|Spit||Mag/Status||Spits a blob of fire at a target. May cause burning.|
|Jumping Attack||Phys||Jumps at a target out of the water and lands on them.|
|Jumping Spear||Phys||Leaps at a target and stabs them with its spear. Knocks the target away and down.|
|Hit and Run Bite||Phys||When its tail is severed, it will slither up to a target and bite them in the legs, and then run away.|
|Cloak||Spec||Geo Saurians are able to cloak for ambush attacks or regular attacks, though they prefer to ambush while cloaked and remain uncloaked afterwards.|
|Guard||Spec||Holds up its spear in a defensive stance that blocks all frontal and side attacks. The Tail is not protected, and the guard may be broken by strong attacks.|
|Counter Attack||Phys||If guard is not broken when attacking, it will retaliate with a spear attack that knocks its target down.|
|Guard Break||Phys||The Saurian does a Sparta kick that breaks guards and knocks targets down.|
- The Tainted Mountain
- The Everfall
- Moonsbit Pass, in between Gran Soren and the Encampment (Post-Game)
- The Black Abbey
Related quests Edit
- Weak against Ice enchanted weapons and spells.
- Vulnerable to Frozen. Chilling Razors and the Dragon's Glaze bow can inflict Frozen upon them.
- Vulnerable to Torpor. Use a Rusted Weapon (like a Rusted Bow) to inflict the debilitation.
- Vulnerable to Tarred, but not Blind. Use an Aneled Weapon (like Aneled Snags) to inflict the debilitation.
- The higher the enhancement of a Rusted or Aneled weapon, the higher the chance it will debilitate with each successive strike.
- To increase the chance of successful debilitation, use multi-strike skills like Fivefold/Tenfold Flurry,Thousand Kisses, Brain Splitter, Corkscrew Arrow, Sheltered Assault, Cymbal Onslaught, or Great Windmill.
- The tail can be cut off from the rear flank in order to severely degrade its defenses.
- Saurian Strategy scrolls and techniques common to Saurians will grant knowledge for Sulfur Saurians as well.
- Like most Saurian species it is highly weak to Ice-based attacks.
- It would appear that to get 3 star Pawn Bestiary knowledge on the majority of the Saurian types, kills on each type of the base Saurian family are necessary; that is Saurian, Giant Saurian and Giant Saurian Sage.
- Spit causes Burning.
- Enemy Specific - Saurian Tactics Vol. 2.