Geo Saurians are powerful Saurians found in dangerous areas. They don't cloak as much as the Sulfur Saurians do, but they are much tougher to compensate. They can spew a substance that causes Burning if hit. They are highly weak to Ice attacks.
Information and StatsEdit
|Spear Slash||Phys||Slashes its spear at a target in front of it.|
|Tail Whip||Phys||Whacks targets attacking its tail. Causes knock back.|
|Spit||Mag/Status||Spits a blob of fire at a target. May cause burning.|
|Jumping Attack||Phys||Jumps at a target out of the water and lands on them.|
|Jumping Spear||Phys||Leaps at a target and stabs them with its spear. Knocks the target away and down.|
|Hit and Run Bite||Phys||When its tail is severed, it will slither up to a target and bite them in the legs, and then run away.|
|Cloak||Spec||Geo Saurians are able to cloak for ambush attacks or regular attacks, though they prefer to ambush while cloaked and remain uncloaked afterwards.|
|Guard||Spec||Holds up its spear in a defensive stance that blocks all frontal and side attacks. The Tail is not protected, and the guard may be broken by strong attacks.|
|Counter Attack||Phys||If guard is not broken when attacking, it will retaliate with a spear attack that knocks its target down.|
|Guard Break||Phys||The Saurian does a Sparta kick that breaks guards and knocks targets down.|
- The Tainted Mountain
- The Everfall
- Moonsbit Pass, in between Gran Soren and the Encampment (Post-Game)
- The Black Abbey
- Highly weak to Ice-based attacks.
- Like all saurian species, cutting off the tail greatly reduces their defenses.
- It would appear that to get 3 star Pawn Bestiary knowledge on the majority of the Saurian types, kills on each type of the base Saurian family are necessary; that is Saurian, Giant Saurian and Giant Saurian Sage
- It may also be possible that simply Silencing a Giant Saurian Sage by itself will give the third star.