Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Giant Fish is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
"A truly enormous fish. Consume it to recover a great deal of Stamina."
"Affects a single target. A combinable material. Time sensitive. Restores more Stamina. Favored by men of Gran Soren."
- Degrades into Giant Rank Fish.
- Restores 800 Stamina.
- Wait 2-3 days for the Giant fish to turn rank before keeping it in an Airtight flask, as this will dramatically increase its stamina-restoring properties (full restoration). Sleeping in an inn will accelerate this process.
Related quests Edit
- It can be gathered from fish pools on the hidden beach next to Caverns of Delusion (below from the Tomb of the Unknown Traveler)
- It can be gathered from fish pools on Bloodwater Beach.
- It can be gathered from a fish pool on the Unusual Beach.
- It can be gathered from the two fish pools underneath the epitaph when you first enter Bitterblack Isle: First floor.
- Also found in several gather spots on the river running from Nightcall Crevasse north-west of The Ruins of Aernst Castle.
- Can be gathered from the pool at the base of the waterfall upstream on the river in the Witchwood; and at a gather pool at the end of that river, before it descends a waterfall to the deeper part of the witchwood; another river pool mid way between the two also may yield a giant fish.
- More common at night (80-100% chance).
|Giant Fish||+||Airtight Flask||=||Kept Giant Fish|
|Giant Fish||+||Pickled Mushrooms||=||Liquid Vim|