Giant Fish is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
"A truly enormous fish. Consume it to recover a great deal of Stamina."
"Affects a single target. A combinable material. Time sensitive. Restores more Stamina. Favored by men of Gran Soren."
- Degrades into Giant Rank Fish.
- Restores 800 Stamina.
- Wait 2-3 days for the Giant fish to turn rank before keeping it in an Airtight flask, as this will dramatically increase its stamina-restoring properties (full restoration). Sleeping in an inn will accelerate this process.
Related quests Edit
- It can be gathered from fish pools on the hidden beach next to Caverns of Delusion (below from the Tomb of the Unknown Traveler)
- It can be gathered from fish pools on Bloodwater Beach.
- It can be gathered from a fish pool on the Unusual Beach.
- It can be gathered from the two fish pools underneath the epitaph when you first enter Bitterblack Isle: First floor.
- Also found in several gather spots on the river running from Nightcall Crevasse north-west of The Ruins of Aernst Castle.
- Can be gathered from the pool at the base of the waterfall upstream on the river in the Witchwood; and at a gather pool at the end of that river, before it descends a waterfall to the deeper part of the witchwood; another river pool mid way between the two also may yield a giant fish.
- More common at night (80-100% chance).
|Giant Fish||+||Airtight Flask||=||Kept Giant Fish|
|Giant Fish||+||Pickled Mushrooms||=||Liquid Vim|