Goblin Shamans can be found on Bitterblack Isle. They are the size of a small Grimgoblin or normal Goblin, and are spellcasters. Goblin Shamans wear a cape made of dark fur, a crown-like headgear and carry the staff Favored Flower.
Goblin Shamans are heavily resistant to magick, but have little physical defense. However, they will cast Spellscreen to improve the resistances and defenses of themselves and their allies that may enter the spell's area of effect. Other spells they cast are Ingle, Levin and Frigor.
| Base Experience of 1650
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
|Sources: Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp) and in-game testing.|
- Resistant to most magick elements, to Holy least of all.
- Weak against physical attacks.
- Can be Silenced.
- Poison incapacitates them same as regular Goblins.
- Knocking down a Shaman can be effective in reducing their defenses.
- It may be easier/quicker to knock them down with a heavy attack, then grab and throw them off an edge or against a nearby wall.
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
- May need to attack with Magick to witness Magick immunity
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in obtaining a combined kill count with Greater Goblin of 390 either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others. Confirmed combination of 290 Greater Goblin + 100 Goblin Shaman, along with reports of 175 Greater Goblin + 215 Goblin Shaman. Any requirement for a minimum for either beast is not yet confirmed.
" 'Tis nigh-immune to magick!"
"Magick ill serves against goblin shamans!"