Goblin Shamans can be found on Bitterblack Isle. They are the size of a small Grimgoblin or normal Goblin, and are spellcasters. Goblin Shamans wear a cape made of dark fur, a crown-like headgear and carry the staff Favored Flower.
Goblin Shamans are heavily resistant to magick, but have little physical defense.
| Base Experience of 1,650
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
|Sources: Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp) and in-game testing.|
|Spellscreen||Mag||Rattles its staff, kneels down and casts a spell that increases their Defenses|
|Levin||Mag||Smites the target from above with a tongue of lightning.|
|Frigor||Mag||Generates a giant spire of ice. Has the chance to freeze its target and may lift them off their feet into the air.|
|Fireballs||Mag||Casts a fire based spell which shoots three fireballs in a wedge pattern.|
- Resistant to most magick elements, to Holy least of all.
- Weak against physical attacks.
- Can be Silenced.
- Poison incapacitates them same as regular Goblins.
- Knocking down a Shaman can be effective in reducing their defenses.
- It may be easier/quicker to knock them down with a heavy attack, then grab and throw them off an edge or against a nearby wall.
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
- May need to attack with Magick to witness Magick immunity
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 100 Goblin Shamans either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others and obtaining a combined kill count of 390 Goblin Shamans and Greater Goblins.
- " 'Tis nigh-immune to magick!"
- "Magick ill serves against goblin shamans!"
- "This goblin bears a staff."