- "Bardiche Daggers of golden alchemick metal. Worth a fair bit of coin, but otherwise unremarkable."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||4,460 G|| 14,800 G|
Lodestone x 4
| 53,800 G|
Golden Talisman x 2
| Click here for|
| 4,900 RC|
| 6,400 RC|
Befouled Gold Veneer x3
- Reward for completing the quest; A Token of Esteem.
- Sold by Mountebank at The Black Cat after completing the quest, A Token of Esteem.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Golden Talisman
- Befouled Gold Veneer
- Dropped by a Golden Knight.
- Goldforging and enhancing Golden weapons increases their chance of inflicting Silence. The Silence debilitation is most useful against the Dark Bishop, Frostwyrms, Wights and Liches, since it renders these foes harmless. They continue to try to cast spells, unable to heal the debilitation until the condition wears off on its own... or you kill them first.
- Selling Golden weapons for profit early in the game is a good way to accumulate gold, prior to accessing the game's later farming areas such as the Everfall.
- Golden Weapons are the only weapons that inflict Silence; these weapons must be reinforced to at least 3* to acquire the deblitation.
- The Bardiche was a common pole arm used in Scandinavia and throughout eastern Europe in the 16th century. A descendent of the Danish axe, the Bardiche differs from the Helmbarte in that it does not have a hook at the back (for pulling down mounted cavalry) or a spear tip point at the top. The Bardiche as a pole arm was short (2-5 feet); the steel blade heads have been modified into daggers in Dragon's Dogma.