- "An Unfettered Claw of golden alchemick metal. Worth a fair bit of coin, but otherwise unremarkable."
Same design as Unfettered Claw, but golden.
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||13,200 G|| 43,900 G|
Priceless Artifact x1
| 159,500 G|
| Click here for|
| 5,200 RC|
| 6,700 RC|
Befouled Gold Veneer x3
- Reward for completing Wilhem's escort quest The Heart's Compass.
- Sold by Mountebank at The Black Cat after completing the quest, The Heart's Compass.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Priceless Artifact
- Dropped by a Metal Golem on destroying it's magick discs.
- Sold by Delec in the Chamber of Estrangement in the Post-Game Everfall.
- Befouled Gold Veneer
- Dropped by a Golden Knight.
- Goldforging and enhancing Golden weapons increases their chance of inflicting Silence. The Silence debilitation is most useful against the Dark Bishop, Frostwyrms, Wights and Liches, since it renders these foes harmless. They continue to try to cast spells, unable to heal the debilitation until the condition wears off on its own... or you kill them first.
- Selling Golden weapons for profit early in the game is a good way to accumulate gold, prior to accessing the game's later farming areas such as the Everfall.
- Golden Weapons are the only weapons that inflict Silence; these weapons must be reinforced to at least 3* to acquire the deblitation.