Golden Egg is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
"An egg of gleaming gold, well stocked of nutrients."
"Affects a single target. Restores much Health. Restores much Stamina."
- Restores 1,500 Health.
- Restores 1,500 Stamina.
- Obtained by letting an Egg sit in the player's inventory for 2 days.
- Randomly looted inside a chest of the Hydra's lair.
- Randomly looted inside a chest in Watergod's Altar (the chest located on the broken staircase, on the right, that leads to the Offering Chamber).
- Can drop by killing a Seabird.
- Can drop by killing a Snake.
- Can drop by killing a Crow.
- Can drop by killing the Offline Ur-Dragon, alongside the corpse.
- Can be obtained in the Chamber of Hesitation's or the Chamber of Fate's chests.
- Can be obtained in the quest; Escort Duty.
- Found randomly in bird nests (around Gransys, Everfall, on a torch bracket).
- Can be stolen from Snakes using Master Thief.
3 Star Enhancement
- 3x for 3 Star Enhancement of Militant Dove.
- Golden Eggs will quickly rot within one day, turning into Rotten Eggs.
- Unlike other rotten consumables which can be salvaged with Airtight Flask and then Spring Water, Golden Eggs are always irredeemably lost after they rot. Using this procedure in this case will result in a regular Kept Egg. However, the Golden Egg may still be preserved forever if you are quick enough to combine it with the Airtight Flask before it rots.
|Golden Egg||+||Airtight Flask||=||Kept Golden Egg|