Golden Egg is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
"An egg of gleaming gold, well stocked of nutrients."
"Affects a single target. Restores much Health. Restores much Stamina."
- Restores 1,500 Health.
- Restores 1,500 Stamina.
- Obtained by letting an Egg sit in the player's inventory for 2 days.
- Randomly looted inside a chest of the Hydra's lair.
- Randomly looted inside a chest in Watergod's Altar (the chest located on the broken staircase, on the right, that leads to the Offering Chamber).
- Can drop by killing a Seabird.
- Can drop by killing a Snake.
- Can drop by killing a Crow.
- Can drop by killing the Offline Ur-Dragon, alongside the corpse.
- Can be obtained in the Chamber of Hesitation's or the Chamber of Fate's chests.
- Can be obtained in the quest; Escort Duty.
- Found randomly in bird nests (around Gransys, Everfall, on a torch bracket).
- Can be stolen from Snakes using Master Thief.
3 Star Enhancement
- 3x for 3 Star Enhancement of Militant Dove.
- Golden Eggs will quickly rot within one day, turning into Rotten Eggs.
- Unlike other rotten consumables which can be salvaged with Airtight Flask and then Spring Water, Golden Eggs are always irredeemably lost after they rot.
|Golden Egg||+||Airtight Flask||=||Kept Golden Egg|