- "An Unspoken Grace of golden alchemick metal. Worth a fair bit of coin, but otherwise unremarkable."
Same design as Unspoken Grace, but golden.
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||2,470 G|| 8,200 G|
Catacomb Gold x1
| 29,800 G|
Rugged Bone x3
| Click here for|
| 4,800 RC|
Hunk of Platinum x4
| 6,300 RC|
Befouled Gold Veneer x2
- Reward for completing the quest A Formless Foe.
- Reward for completing the escort quest The Chef's Blade for Meridith.
- Sold by Mountebank at The Black Cat after completing one of the above quests.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Catacomb Gold
- Can be mined from deposits within the Catacombs.
- Rugged Bones
- Hunk of Platinum
- Commonly obtained by mining from Ore Deposits in Bitterblack Isle
- Befouled Gold Veneer
- Dropped by a Golden Knight
- Goldforging and enhancing Golden weapons increases their chance of inflicting Silence. The Silence debilitation is most useful against the Dark Bishop, Frostwyrms, Wights and Liches, since it renders these foes harmless. They continue to try to cast spells, unable to heal the debilitation.
- Selling Golden weapons for profit early in the game is a good way to accumulate gold, prior to accessing the game's later farming areas such as the Post-Game Everfall.
- Golden Weapons are the only weapons that inflict Silence; these weapons must be reinforced to at least 3* to acquire the debilitation.