- "A Meniscus of golden alchemick metal. Worth a fair bit of coin, but otherwise unremarkable."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||5,330 G|| 17,700 G|
Catacomb Gold x2
| 64,300 G|
Hunk of Gold Ore
| Click here for|
| 5,400 RC|
| 6,900 RC|
Bone Crest x2
- Reward for completing the Austine's escort A Storied Stone.
- Sold by Mountebank at The Black Cat after completing the quest, A Storied Stone.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Catacomb Gold
- Can be mined from Ore Deposits in the Catacombs.
- Hunk of Gold Ore
- Bone Crest
- In order to receive the quest; A Storied Stone from Austine, Affinity with him must be high enough to activate this quest. It will become active when Deny Salvation is accepted.
- Austine is the father of the blacksmith Wilhem in Gran Soren.
- Goldforging and enhancing Golden weapons increases their chance of inflicting Silence. The Silence debilitation is most useful against the Dark Bishop, Frostwyrms, Wights and Liches, since it renders these foes harmless. They continue to try to cast spells, unable to heal the debilitation until the condition wears off on its own... or you kill them first.
- Selling Golden weapons for profit early in the game is a good way to accumulate gold, prior to accessing the game's later farming areas such as the Everfall.
- Golden Weapons are the only weapons that inflict Silence; these weapons must be reinforced to at least 3* to acquire the deblitation.