"An Obliteratrix of gold alchemick metal. Worth a fair bit of coin, but otherwise unremarkable."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||1,870 G|| 6,200 G|
Hard Bone x3
| 22,600 G|
Putrid Gold Tooth x6
| Click here for|
| 5,100 RC|| 6,600 RC|
- Reward from the quest; Committed to Memory.
- Sold by Mountebank at The Black Cat after completing the quest, Committed to Memory.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Hard Bone
- Putrid Gold Tooth
- Hunk of Platinum
- Commonly obtained by mining from Ore Deposits in various Bitterblack Isle locations, including:
- Befouled Gold Veneer
- Dropped by a Golden Knight.
- Goldforging and enhancing Golden weapons increases their chance of inflicting Silence. The Silence debilitation is most useful against the Dark Bishop, Frostwyrms, Wights and Liches, since it renders these foes harmless. They continue to try to cast spells, unable to heal the debilitation until the condition wears off on its own... or you kill them first.
- Selling Golden weapons for profit early in the game is a good way to accumulate gold, prior to accessing the game's later farming areas such as the Everfall.
- Golden Weapons are the only weapons that inflict Silence; these weapons must be reinforced to at least 3* to acquire the deblitation.