Enemy in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
Gorecyclops are larger, darker versions of the Cyclops from Dragon's Dogma. They share similar characteristics to a Cyclops, but are more ferocious and stronger than their cousins. Their eye is always glowing red, similarly to a berserk Cyclops', suggesting they may be permanently in that state. They fight with a spiked club or their bare fists, and can also pick up and throw objects such as Large Stones and Explosive Barrels at the party.
There are two versions of Gorecyclopes. The first one is the same size of a regular Cyclops - the second form is enormous, and is covered in spiked armor (see Condemned Gorecyclops).
| Base Experience of 26,500
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
|Sources: Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp) and in-game testing.|
- Weak against Ice enchanted weapons and spells.
- Vulnerable to Torpor, Blind and Tarred in oil.
- Vulnerable to Sleep.
- Vulnerable to Lowered Strength. Use the Dragon's Roost shield to reduce their physical attack.
- Hitting the eye can stagger the Gorecyclops.
- All vocations: Climb up the back and hack away.
- Avoid frontal assaults, since this may prompt him to use his grab attack.
- After a successful grab attack, the creature may attempt to eat whomever it has grabbed. Doing so restores roughly one bar of health to the beast.
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
- Weak to Ice.
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 50 Gorecyclopes either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others.
- Gorecyclops and Condemned Gorecyclops are considered as the same enemy type, thus share the same characteristics (knowledge, kill-count), in a similar way as Cyclops Vs Armored Cyclops.