- "Shall we leave it be? ...Please?"
A Condemned Gorecyclops shares similar features to a regular Gorecyclops, but it is significantly taller, with a longer reach and its attacks are much more damaging. Like its brethren, it is weak against ice-based attacks.
A gigantic enemy, over 100 feet tall, covered in dangerous spikes and a iron helmet.
Usually first encountered chained to a wall that, once limited but significant damage has been inflicted on the creature, will free itself and will pick up a giant spiked club to engage the Arisen and party. Removal of the monster's helmet also triggers this rampage.
| Base Experience of 57,000
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
With Master Thief :
|Information from : Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp) , and from in-game testing..|
- Vulnerable to Torpor and Poison.
- The head and eye is the weakpoint, and should be targetted if possible for both damage, and to stun
- Vulnerable to Blind and Tarred in Oil.
- Vulnerable to the Lowered Strength that can be inflicted with the Dragon's Roost shield
- The spiked armor cannot be removed from the body, except for the mask.
- The spikes on the body will inflict damage on climbers.
- The mask will fall off by striking at the harness holding the mask on the top of its head.
- The strap at the back of the head can be easily cut to release the facemask.
- Blast arrows aimed at the head will quickly remove the helmet.
- Targetable spells will also release the helmet.
- Can be climbed - for tips see climbing.
- Attacks on the feet or ankles (including Blast Arrows)eventually cause the brute to fall over, making it easy prey or give Warriors the time they need to deliver a charged attack.
- High Exequy can be used to destroy this giant.
- Use weapons, attacks and gear with high stagger gear (such as the Cursed King's Belt) to stun-lock the monster.
- To avoid being grabbed whilst climbing, there is a position that the Arisen may take up on the lower half of the face where the Condemned Gorecyclops, instead of grasping at its head, will grab at its chest and miss the Arisen consistently.
- Standing near the instep of the right foot allows the avoidance of nearly all the creature's attacks.
- An elevated position (such as is available in the Midnight Helix) allows ranged attackers and spellcasters to pelt the beast with attacks whilst staying out of danger.
- Strong enough attacks will disarm the creature of its club.
- it is generally a good idea to a is to first eliminate all other enemies before taking on this giant
- Instant Reset can be used as an emergency dismount to avoid being grabbed and eaten.
- Weak to Ice.
The Cyclops strategy scrolls will grant knowledge (and therefore Stars) for all members of the Cyclops family which includes the Gorecyclops.
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 50 Gorecyclopes either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others.
- Gorecyclops and Condemned Gorecyclops are considered as the same enemy type, thus share the same characteristics (knowledge, kill-count), in a similar way as Cyclops Vs Armored Cyclops.
- Unlike normal Armored Cyclops, this enemy's body armor cannot be torn off or rent asunder. However, the helmet can be removed by destroying the strap at the back of the neck.