|Gran Soren Rubble|
Gran Soren Rubble is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
"Debris from Gran Soren's old city wall, composed of ancient stone quarried in the region."
"A combinable material. A rarity."
- Can be purchased from Reynard.
- Can be found in various locations in Gran Soren:
- In the Urban Quarter behind Camellia's Apothecary there is a small area accessible near the gate to the Craftsman's Quarter. The bushes near the wall contain rubble.
- In the Noble Quarter behind the Gran Soren Cathedral in the bushes near the northeast wall.
- On the rooftops above Caxton's Armory (Post-Game)
- On the peak of the rooftop above the Alehouse (Post-Game)
- On the riverbank to the northwest of Gran Soren's northern exit. Travel northwest as far as possible along the river's edge underneath the battlements of the city (Post-game).
- Can be found outside of Gran Soren by exiting through the Aqueduct. On the rocky area on the left side.
2 Star Enhancement
- 3x for 2 Star Enhancement of Bloodthirsty Beak.
- 5x for 2 Star Enhancement of Set of Duke's Clothing.
- The quest Committed to Memory requires you to collect 10 Gran Soren Rubble.
|Gran Soren Rubble||+||Hammer||=|
|Gran Soren Rubble||+||Trowel||=||Brick|
|Gran Soren Rubble||+||Work Table||=||Brick|