- "An advanced form of High Gicel that calls an even greater number of twisting ice spikes to thrust up from the ground."
An advanced version of High Gicel, which conjures 9 ice spikes.
- This spell does both Ice-based magickal and physical damage and is determined by the user's Strength and Magick stats. That is why it is able to break Metal Golem disks, for example.
- Has the chance to freeze an enemy.
- Works with group spellcasting.
- If carefully aimed, this spell can knock down the fragile walls in The Greatwall fortress.
- Click left analog stick for manual aiming.
- Click right analog stick to lock on aimed target.
- Once the incantation for the first form Gicel is completed, the caster can slowly move about.