Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- See also: Dragon's Dogma World and Lore
Dragon's Dogma takes place in the duchy of Gransys, a province divided in the eastern region of the Liogran Peninsula. It's covered in lush fields, dense forests, and rolling plains. Brimming with dungeons to explore, adventures to be had, stories to be told, and mythical monsters to be slain, the landscape of Gransys is anyone's to explore. Coupled with dark and menacing nights when monsters prowl, Gransys is just an extremely small part of a world unlike any before it.
Regions and points of interestEdit
- Unusual Beach
- Warrior's Departure
- Abandoned Storehouse between Encampment and Waycastle
- Man Swallowing Falls
- Entrance to Dripstone Cave
- Abandoned Campsite past Hillfigure Knoll
- Healing Spring near Blighted Manse
- Hillfigure Knoll
- Entrance to The Blighted Manse
- Windbluff Tower
- Rest Camp near Blighted Manse
- Cutlass Cape
- Smugglers' Pass
- Bandit's Den The flag for "Bandits' Den" is not marked on the map above, but can be found just north of Smugglers' Pass; north of the Bluemoon Tower
- Miner's Toolshed
- Healing Spring
- Travelers' Camp
- Tomb of the Unknown Traveler
- Conqueror's Sanctuary
- Bloodwater Beach
- Noonflower Cliff Cave
- Caverns of Delusion
Towns and CastlesEdit
- The capital city of Gransys is Gran Soren, home to Duke Edmun Dragonsbane, also known as the Wyrmslayer.
- Cassardis, a fishing village in the south
- The Ruins of Aernst Castle, ruined fort, inhabited by male bandits
- The Ruins of Heavenspeak Fort, ruined fort, inhabited by female bandits
- Windbluff Tower, fort garrisoned by Gran Soren soldiers
- The Greatwall, mighty fort, protecting the route to The Tainted Mountain and beyond
- The Shadow Fort, fort, guarding the route to the west of Gransys beyond the mountains
- The Bluemoon Tower, fort, ancient city, or temple - its origins are unknown
- People of Gransys generally speak with an English accent, compared to Hearthstone (French) and Voldoa (German).
- The western part of the Liogran Peninsula includes Liore, and is linked by a gate at The Shadow Fort
- The Witchwood is completely removed from fog, on the general map, as soon as you enter it regardless of whether the Arisen explores the area or not.