- See also: Dragon's Dogma World and Lore
Dragon's Dogma takes place in the duchy of Gransys, a province divided in the eastern region of the Liogran Peninsula. It's covered in lush fields, dense forests, and rolling plains. Brimming with dungeons to explore, adventures to be had, stories to be told, and mythical monsters to be slain, the landscape of Gransys is anyone's to explore. Coupled with dark and menacing nights when monsters prowl, Gransys is just an extremely small part of a world unlike any before it.
- Unusual Beach
- Warrior's Departure
- Abandoned Storehouse between Encampment and Waycastle
- Man Swallowing Falls
- Abandoned Campsite past Hillfigure Knoll
- Healing Spring near Blighted Manse
- Rest Camp near Blighted Manse
- Cutlass Cape
- Smugglers' Pass
- Bandit's Den The flag for "Bandits' Den" is not marked on the map above, but can be found just north of Smugglers' Pass; north of the Bluemoon Tower
- Miner's Toolshed
- Healing Spring
- Travelers' Camp
- Tomb of the Unknown Traveler
- Conqueror's Sanctuary
- Bloodwater Beach
- Caverns of Delusion
- The capital city of Gransys is Gran Soren, home to Duke Edmun Dragonsbane, also known as the Wyrmslayer.
- Gransys might be based on Germany or France or Britain
- Gran Soren might have been based on a real-life castle from its design
- The Witchwood is completely removed from fog, on the general map, as soon as you enter it regardless of whether the Arisen explores the area or not.