Greater Goblins are a larger and more fearsome version of their lesser Goblin cousins. They can be found on Bitterblack Isle. Greater Goblins fight nearly naked, save for some leather wraps and bandings adorned with skull charms and teeth, and wear animal skulls as helmets. Greater Goblins wield large Morgenstern maces, and some make use of round shields.
They charge and jump into battle, and attack with a berserk fury that makes them a threat to even the wariest Arisen. Similar in appearance and behaviour to Grimgoblins, but with significantly increased staggering power and health points.
| Base Experience of 1,800
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
|Sources: Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp) and in-game testing.|
- Weak against Lightning.
- Weak to physical attacks.(verify)
- Vulnerable to Torpor and Tarred.
- Poison incapacitates them same as regular Goblins.
- Resistant to Blind.(verify)
- Beware the Greater Goblins' surprisingly powerful stomp attack. If knocked down, the Arisen may quickly be overwhelmed by multiple Greater Goblins joining in the stomp-fest.
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 290 Greater Goblins either with their own Arisen or while traveling with others and a combined total of 390 Greater Goblins and Goblin Shamans.