Information and Stats
As the name implies, Greater Goblins are larger and more fearsome than their lesser Goblin counterpart. They charge into battle, wielding large maces and attacking with a berserk fury that makes them a threat to even the most wary of Arisen.
| Base Experience of 1800
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
|Sources: Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp) and in-game testing.|
- Weak against Lightning
- Weak to physical attacks.(verify)
- Vulnerable to Torpor, and Tarred,
- Resistant to Blind.(verify)
- Beware the Greater Goblins' surprisingly powerful stomp attack. If knocked down, the Arisen can quickly be overwhelmed by multiple Greater Goblins joining in the stomp-fest.
- Instant Reset can be used to quickly recover from a Greater Goblin knockdown
- Avoid using attacks that leave the Arisen vulnerable, including running out of stamina.
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 290 Greater Goblins either with their own Arisen or while traveling with others and a combined total of 390 Greater Goblins and Goblin Shamans.