Information and Stats
As the name implies, greater goblins are larger and more fearsome than their lesser goblin counterpart. They charge into battle, wielding large maces and attacking with a berserk fury that makes them a threat to even the most wary of Arisen.
|Type||Monster / Necrophages|
- Weak against Lightning
- Weak to physical attacks.(verify)
- Vulnerable to Torpor, and Tarred,
- Resistant to Blind.
- Beware the Greater Goblins' surprisingly powerful stomp attack. If knocked down, the Arisen can quickly be overwhelmed by multiple Greater Goblins joining in the stomp-fest.
- Instant Reset can be used to quickly recover from a Greater Goblin knockdown
- Avoid using attacks that leave the Arisen vulnerable, including running out of stamina.
- Weak to Lightning
- Witness the Stomp attack (shared with Grimgoblin)
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing a combined total of 300 Greater Goblin and Goblin Shaman either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others.