The Greatwall Encampment has a number of services outside of The Greatwall castle. Wandering travelers can sleep there, send items to storage, configure skills, switch pawns at the Rift Stone, or buy and sell items. It's a nice place in the middle of a savage wilderness. You can't get through the gate into The Greatwall until later in the game, so Greatwall acts as more of a rest camp until you've completed a number of duties for the Duke of Gran Soren.
The Greatwall Encampment serves as a small defensible position just outside The Greatwall.
The following notable characters may be found here:
- Ser Alfonso - Offers Rest Camp services. Only appears after having entered Gran Soren (Stage 2+).
- Mathias - Offers Shopping and Enhancing services.
- Ser Iga - will block entrance to The Greatwall until the Quest Deny Salvation is initiated.
- Reynard - will be here every now and then offering Shopping and Enhancing services (Stage 2+).
Other NPC's found in the encampment:
The Greatwall Encampment is used for the following quests:
- Deny Salvation - Gaining entrance to The Greatwall
- The Peddler's Petition - Escorting Reynard to the encampment.
Points of InterestEdit