"A Grievous Horns of golden alchemick metal. Worth a fair bit of coin, but otherwise unremarkable".
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||1,380 G|| 4,600 G|
Gold Ore x1
| 16,700 G|
Magick Medal x3
| Click here for|
| 5,200 RC|
Hunk of Platinum x3
| 6,700 RC|
Befouled Gold Veneer x2
- Reward for completing the notice board quest Thanks Mislaid.
- Reward by the hairdresser Devyn for her escort quest A Sightseer's Second.
- Sold by Mountebank at The Black Cat after completing one of the above quests.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Gold Ore
- Magick Medal
- Hunk of Platinum
- Can be mined from Ore Deposits on Bitterblack Isle.
- Befouled Gold Veneer
- Dropped by a Gold Knight.
- Goldforging and enhancing Golden weapons increases their chance of inflicting Silence. The Silence debilitation is most useful against the Dark Bishop, Frostwyrms, Wights and Liches, since it renders these foes harmless. They continue to try to cast spells, unable to heal the debilitation until the condition wears off on its own... or you kill them first.
- Selling Golden weapons for profit early in the game is a good way to accumulate gold, prior to accessing the game's later farming areas such as the Post-Game Everfall.
- Golden Weapons are the only weapons that inflict Silence; these weapons must be reinforced to at least 3* to acquire the debilitation.