Griffin Pinion is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
"Tissue ripped from a griffin's wing."
Used in the crafting of weapons and armor. Nothing special to note.
- Dropped by a Griffin. One is featured in the Main Quest Griffin's Bane. Other encounters occur outside Gran Soren, near Hillfigure Knoll in the Northface Forest and near the Eradication Site in the Vestad Hills. Here the Griffin will be spotted flying around the vicinity, hunting, eventually diving from the sky onto its unsuspecting prey, be that an Oxen, some other unfortunate creature, or the Arisen. After feeding on its prey, it will usually fly away, so it's necessary to engage and take it down with haste.
2 Star Enhancement
- 1x for 2 Star Enhancement of Huntsman's Trousers.
- 2x for 2 Star Enhancement of Archer's Culottes.
- 2x for 2 Star Enhancement of Beastly Mantle.
3 Star Enhancement
- 1x for 3 Star Enhancement of Seeker Tights.
- 2x for 3 Star Enhancement of Fluted Bow.
- 2x for 3 Star Enhancement of Flutter Padding.
- 5x for 3 Star Enhancement of White Hawk Cape.
Cannot be combined.