- "The waters of this mysterious spring are blessed with curative properties."
Healing Springs are recognised by pools of white luminous slightly milky water, which is disgorged from the top of a glowing upright edifice. A gentle low pitch hum and throbbing noise is also associated with these locations.
On Bitterblack Isle the outpouring of a Healing Spring is found captured in a man-made fountain structure - the effects of its waters are the same.
There are 3 Healing Springs in Dragon's Dogma.
- The first is located northwest of Gran Soren, east of The Catacombs (the main gate of the Catacombs, not the Rear Passage), west of Windbluff Tower.
- The second is located at the northernmost tip of the central map in the Northface Forest, northwest of The Blighted Manse Rear Entrance. This is a popular but hazardous escort quest destination. For a route and guidance, see Escort Quest Walkthroughs.
- The final one is located far west of the Eradication Site and north of Conqueror's Sanctuary, in the Verda Woodlands.
- Dark Arisen
- Its water does not inflict the Drenched debilitation and thus Lanterns will not go out even if totally immersed.
- From the Healing Spring above the Blighted Manse 'Rear Entrance', one can safely drop down to fight the Chimera below. Just to the left of the 'Rear Entrance' (if facing it) is a rock formation which the Arisen can safely slide down to without suffering damage.
- Standing in the Healing Spring, Pawns will automatically fill Empty Flasks to create Spring Water. They will stop filling flasks once their personal inventory reaches 10 flasks of Spring Water. They will continue when the filled bottles are taken from their inventory.