"Daggers infused with divine might through a method lost to time. Their holy enchantment will never fade."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||80,300 G|| 249,800 G|
King Bay Leaf x6
| 769,400 G|
Purpure Crystal x9
| Click here for|
| 6900 RC|
Surging Light Tome x3
| 10,900 RC|
Ruinous Relic x3
- Possible reward for slaying Ur-Dragon. (Online and offline)
Enhancement Item LocationsEdit
- King Bay Leaf
- Purpure Crystals
- Surging Light Tome
- Can be obtained by Purifying Bitterblack Novelty Lv.2.
- May be found in chests throughout Bitterblack Isle, including:
- Forging at The Black Cat works once one is acquired. All forgeries work just like the original tome.
- Ruinous Relic
- It is considered the best weapon to use against the Ur-Dragon, due to its high holy damage from its permanent enhancement.
- Magic enhancing augments like Acuity and Attunement increase the effectiveness of magic imbued weapons.
- Although they are NOT the most powerful primary weapons in the game, Holy enchanted weapons like the Ascalon sword, Heaven's key daggers, Cursed Light sword, Totem Mace, Dwells-In-Light longsword are arguably the most useful single weapon for a pawn or Arisen to wield since they damage EVERY creature type in the game (except Death and the Dark Bishop) and VERY effective against all ghosts/specters, undead, skeletons, Living Armor and the Ur-Dragon. For Death and the Dark Bishop specifically, one should bring along a straight up physical damage weapon like Framae Blades, Devilsbane sword, etc. For Dark Bishop one might consider bringing a Dragon Forged minimum Golden Weapon to silence him, optionally changing to more powerful weapons once he has been silenced.