"Daggers infused with divine might through a method lost to time. Their holy enchantment will never fade."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||80,300 G|| 249,200 G|
King Bay Leaf x6
| 769,400 G|
Purpure Crystal x9
| Click here for|
| 6900 RC|
Surging Light Tome x3
| 10,900 RC|
Ruinous Relic x3
- Reward for slaying Ur-Dragon. (Online and offline)
Enhancement Item LocationsEdit
- King Bay Leaf
- Purpure Crystals
- Surging Light Tome
- Can be obtained by Purifying Bitterblack Novelty Lv.2.
- May be found in chests throughout Bitterblack Isle, including:
- Forging at The Black Cat works once one is acquired. All forgeries work just like the original tome.
- Ruinous Relic
- It is considered the best weapon to use against the Ur-Dragon, due to its high holy damage from its permanent enhancement.
- Magic enhancing augments like Acuity and Attunement increase the effectiveness of magic imbued weapons.
- Although they are NOT the most powerful primary weapons in the game, Holy enchanted weapons like the Ascalon, Heaven's key, Cursed bite sword, Totem mace, Dwells in light longsword are arguably the most useful single weapon for a pawn or Arisen to wield since they damage EVERY creature type in the game (except Death and the Dark Bishop) and VERY effective against all ghosts/specters, undead, skeletons, Living armor and the Ur-Dragon. For Death and the Dark Bishop specifically, one should bring along a straight up physical damage weapon like Framae blades, Devilsbane sword, etc.