"Daggers infused with divine might through a method lost to time. Their holy enchantment will never fade."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||80,300 G|| 249,800 G|
King Bay Leaf x6
| 769,400 G|
Purpure Crystal x9
| Click here for|
| 6900 RC|
Surging Light Tome x3
| 10,900 RC|
Ruinous Relic x3
- Possible reward for slaying Ur-Dragon. (Online and offline)
Enhancement Item LocationsEdit
- King Bay Leaf
- Purpure Crystals
- Surging Light Tome
- Can be obtained by Purifying Bitterblack Novelty Lv.2.
- May be found in chests throughout Bitterblack Isle, including:
- Forging at The Black Cat works once one is acquired. All forgeries work just like the original tome.
- Ruinous Relic
- Considered the best dagger to use against the Ur-Dragon due to its permanent Holy enchantment, which the Ur-Dragon is weak against.
- Heaven's Key is a split-damage weapon that will attack both the physical and magickal damage thresholds. Arming a character with a high magick stat with this weapon can be very effective since the magickal melee damage threshold is significantly lower than the physical one.
- Magic-enhancing augments like Acuity and Attunement increase the effectiveness of magic imbued weapons. Acuity and Attunement are the magic-boosting equivalents of Clout and Vehemence for physical strength-boosting.
- Although they are NOT the most powerful primary weapons in the game, Holy enchanted weapons like Ascalon, Heaven's Key, Cursed Light, Totem Mace, Dwells-In-Light, and Angel's Fist are arguably the most useful and versatile weapons to wield since they damage EVERY creature type in the game (except Death and the Dark Bishop) and are VERY effective against ghost enemy types, Undead, Skeletons, Living Armor and the Ur-Dragon. For Death and the Dark Bishop specifically, one should bring along a straight physical damage weapon like Framae Blades, Devilsbane etc.
- Heaven's Key are the most powerful daggers which can be gifted or traded to another pawn. Beware that lower-level characters consume significantly more stamina when using high-level weapons like Heaven's Key. Presumably, this is a game balancing measure to ensure new players are not given overly powerful weapons from online friends.
- This weapon has a minimal level 41 stamina drain penalty. Any character using this weapon who is below the level 41 requirement will experience RAPID stamina loss, with regular attacks, skill usage and running. In addition, stamina recovers at a much slower rate. Even just having Heaven's Key daggers equipped will cause stamina drain when using a Rusted Bow for regular attacks if the character is below the minimal level 41 requirement for the Heaven's Key daggers.