- "An advanced form of Blearing that invokes a larger aura around the user, blinding foes who enter."
Inflicts Blindness on foes that enter the spell's aura.
- An advanced version of Blearing.
- Makes it difficult for enemies to target the party, although some enemies such as Cyclopes may react by raging or swinging wildly.
- This debilitation may also be accomplished with upgraded Aneled Weapons. Note that the higher the enhancement of the aneled weapon, the higher chance it will inflict Blindness and tarred in oil.
- In cases where the debilitation is slow to take hold, the augment Magnitude can be equipped to increase the chance to debilitate.