- "An advanced form of Comestion that invokes an even longer wall of flame easily able to ignite foes."
An advanced version of Comestion - a wider wall of flame, with a fiercer fire.
Comestion spells create a wall of flame that do fire damage to any caught in the inferno; additionally the updraught from the fire has strong knockdown, propelling most non-giant sized enemies skyward.
- After the initial strong inflammation, the flames will continue to damage foes, with explosive like force.
- The fire base damage is very likely to cause burning, able to ignite even relatively resistant foes like Saurians with ease, when a spell such as High Ingle would not.
- Not only does High Comestion have a wider wall of flame, but the fire is fiercer - the inital blast is at least a third stronger, and the successive explosions around a half as powerful again in offensive power.
- Damage is increased by Magick boosts
- This spell has no physical component, and does not damage Golems.
- Is powerful enough to loosen the ore in an Ore deposit.
- This spell reaches higher than the animation visually suggests, capable of damaging flying Harpies, hovering Drakes or Evil Eyes.