- "An advanced form of Frigor that generates three spires of ice. The last one can serve as a stepping stone."
An advanced version of Frigor.
- Deals both Ice-based Magick and physical damage, determined by the user's Strength and Magick stats.
- Has the chance to freeze an enemy.
- Can lift enemies off the ground and knock them down.
- Can be used on Ore deposits and to damage some environments; similar to a Warrior's attack.
- Multiple platforms of ice can be made on top of each other. This can be done by casting High Frigor on the ground, then jumping onto it and casting another Frigor, then flying off so as to give it space to form, and flying back. A third or fourth platform could possibly be created like this using Grand Frigor, Wyrmking's Ring and Articulacy.