High Halidom is a Holy based skill available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "Invokes a long-lasting sigil which clears all debilitations but Drenching, Tarring, Petrification and lowered attributes."
An advanced form of Halidom whose sigil persists for a longer period of time and cures Poison, Torpor, Silence, Burning, Frozen, Blind, Curse, Possession, Sleep and Skill Stifling.
- As with other Holy based spells (such as Anodyne and Spellscreen) Undead, Skeletons or Ghosts entering the spell's area of effect will take Holy element damage.
- Damage scales with Magick and can be boosted with periapts and potions.
- Each monster damaged has a strong chance to heal the caster, as with all Holy based offensive spells.
- If cast with a debilitation inflicting weapon, such as an upgraded Rusted Staff, it can inflict a debilitation (e.g. Poison or Torpor) on any foe that stays within its area of effect for a long enough time - susceptible foes include Skeletons and Undead.
- As an 'offensive' spell more useful to inflict debilitations than damage.
- High Halidom is approximately 50% more powerful than Halidom.
- The offensive power of the healing holy spells are similar though Halidom is slightly more powerful than Spellscreen or Anodyne.
- Halidom is nearly as powerful as High Anodyne, and whilst High Halidom is stronger, it does not damage as often.
- More than one sigil may be active at a time, though in practice it is difficult to incant two simultaneously.
- Both forms have a similar radius of effect, around one body length.