- "An advanced form of Perdition that invokes a larger, longer lasting fog that curses foes who enter."
An advanced version of Perdition.
Curses those that enter the spell for too long.
- For example one sigil is needed for weak enemies such as Goblins or Rats, two for Poisoned Undead.
- Time, not the spellcaster's Magick stats, augment the chance of inflicting this debilitation.
- As long as an enemy is within the sigil, they will be slowed down as if struck by Torpor.
- Sigil lasts for 10 seconds (20 with the "Extends duration of equipped skills." Bonus Enhancements)
- Exclusive to Magick Archers.
- In cases where the debilitation is slow to take hold, the augment Magnitude can be used to increase the power of the spell.