- "An advanced form of Seism that causes even more eruptions of stone, stunning and damaging foes over a wide area."
An advanced version of Seism.
Notes, tactics and damage
- All Seism spells deal both holy magick damage, which scales off the caster's total Magick, and physical damage, which scales off only the archistaff's weapon strength, and not the caster's Strength.
- Throws most opponents in the air, indicating it has high knockdown power.
- Targeting can be difficult, but pawns use it efficiently.
- These spells work with group spellcasting.
- Similar in appearance to the Mystic Knight spell Stone Forest, though the Seism spells are holy, whilst Stone Forest and related spells are fire based, and Seism is much slower to cast.