- "An advanced form of Silentium that calls forth a larger aura around the user, silencing foes who enter."
An advanced version of Silentium.
Inflicts Silence, which prevents the afflicted target from casting spells.
- While only a few enemies use magick, silencing them gives a devastating advantage in combat.
- Especially useful against spellcasters like the Dark Bishop, Wights and Liches, Wyrms and Frostwyrms. These enemies are practically harmless while silenced.
- In cases where the debilitation is slow to take hold, the augment Magnitude can be equipped to increase the chance to debilitate.
- This debilitation may also be inflicted with enhanced Golden Weapons.