"A nun at the Gran Soren Cathedral. She used to train at the abbey to the west."
- "Greetings, traveler. Whence are you come?"
- "I myself am here from an abbey well to the west. I'd heard tell of the beasts that prowl the roads, but to see them myself...What a fright!"
- "If you mean to walk those roads yourself, take care, good traveler. May the Maker ever be your shield."
- "Many friends remain at the abbey I left, in the west. It will take more than a dragon to scare them off, or me from this place!"
- A Pilgrim's Plight, escort quest