- See also: Dragon's Dogma World and Lore
Hillfigure Knoll is an area in the northern wilderness that is noted for having a large figure cut into the hillside. It's a landmark that seems quite strange, and people who stop there speak of a man call The Fool. He's said to speak in riddles, confusing those who would hear him out. Perhaps you can learn more than most from this curious place.
Talking to The Fool and the Dragonforged fills in a number of details about the world and its lore. Listen carefully to what they say.
There are very few enemies in this vicinity, at night Undead will rise up in the northern part of the Hillfigure drawing. Occasionally a Griffin circles in the vicinity but rarely attacks. The outside of Hillfigure Knoll is adequately safe, and the small indoor area is nice and cozy.
On the Knoll Edit
- At the tip of the spear on Hillfigure Knoll there is a small spot where items may be gathered. This pile contains the Signs of Valor daggers.
- The heart of the figure contains a Wakestone Shard
Inside the Dragonforged's cave Edit
The cave contains a number of curatives and potions scattered about, and possibly ferrystones (Dark Arisen); gather points also yield potions or fabrics. More valuable items include:
- Griffin Strategy Vol. 3, gathered from the book pile to the right of the exit while certain quests are active (like The Cypher). This strategy scroll can only be obtained in the Dragonforged's cave.
- Leather Circlet, Silver Bands, Feather Cape or a Bliaut found in the chest in the lower chamber.
- Portcrystal in the lower chamber. (Dark Arisen only)
- Recluse's Robe or Ring of Gules, gathered from a pile.
- Bronze Idol, upper chamber, to the left of the "throne".
- Winter's Path Tome, gathered from a book pile.
- Three Ferrystones can be found within the cave every 7 (in-game) days.
- Purifying Brew
- Salubrious Brew