Hindsight Strike is a skill available in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
- "An advanced form of Hindsight Sweep that strikes twice after evading for an even deadlier riposte."
- An advanced version of Hindsight Sweep.
- Adds a secondary slash after the initial back-dash counter-strike. The direction of this secondary slash can be controlled with the L-stick to target another nearby enemy.
- This skill can be cancelled just after the backdash by either jumping or blocking.
- Using this skill just before being hit will improve its damage and Knockdown potential. When timed correctly, it will produce a slow motion effect.