Hindsight Sweep is a skill available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "An advanced form of Hindsight Slash. Duck back before delivering a slashing charge. Becomes even stronger as attacks are evaded."
An advanced version of Hindsight Slash. In Dragon's Dogma, becomes Hindsight Strike with a suitable Fighter's Ring or Band equipped.
- This skill can be cancelled just after the backdash by either jumping or blocking, allowing multiple consecutive backdashes.
- Using this skill just before being hit will improve its damage and Knockdown. When timed correctly, it will produce a slow motion effect.
- If not timed correctly against an foe's attack the base attack is similar to Broad Cut.
- When countering advancing enemies, or countering at too close a distance the countering "rush attack" may whiff past the intended target.