- "An advanced form of Holy Furor that persists for even longer but consumes less of the user's Stamina when it ends."
Unlike the lower tier versions, this spell leaves a little Stamina after it completes, preventing total stamina exhaustion.
- An advanced version of Holy Furor.
- In Dark Arisen, available with a suitable Mystic Knight's Band equipped.
- For tactics and other information on this class of spells see Holy Furor.
- Holy Retribution may be a reference to Divine Retribution or rather called God's Wrath, which is the "supernatural punishment of a person, a group of people, or everyone by a deity in response to some action. Many cultures have a story about how a deity exacted punishment on previous inhabitants of their land, causing their doom." (Source: Wikipedia: Divine retribution)