- "Enchants the weapon of both the user and any nearby pawns with ice."
After a medium-length incantation, the weapons of allies within a few metres of the knight are enchanted with the Ice element.
- Upgrades to Frost Trance.
- With Dark Arisen, it becomes Blizzard Invocation with the Shield Enchanter's Ring or Band equipped.
- For general details of weapon enchantment spells see weapon enchantment.
- The incantation time of the Enchanter and Trance abilities is longer than the Boon/Affinity spells and the effect duration is shorter, however having all four party members' weapons enchanted accounts for a great deal of fast damage, and better assurance of useful debilitations. It also ensures they have the element they need to modify spells like Perilous Sigil and Magick Cannon in case pawns do not have the correct elemental affinity or are otherwise occupied in heavy battle.
- Use the 'Come!' command to make sure all pawns congregate and receive the effect.