"Cures all debilitations
Protects against all debilitations for a time".
- Impervious status is indicated in menus and health bars by a white icon showing a human figure with directional arrows deflecting off their body.
- Visually, a character with the Impervious status will emanate a white glow around their body.
- The Impervious effect can be temporarily obtained by:
- Entering the water of a Healing Spring.
- Using a Pilgrim's Charm (though the Impervious effect lasts only 90 seconds to the Weal effect's 300 seconds).
- Casting the spell Ward Arrow or Great Ward Arrow (Magick Archer skill). The effect lasts approximately 135 seconds.
- Using Sobering Wine (affects an entire group) or a Monk's Periapt (single target). The effect for both items lasts 90 seconds.
- Doesn't prevent Unconsciousness such as from Dragon Roar.