- "An advanced form of Savage Lash able to withstand enemy attacks while charging to even higher levels of power for one concentrated blow."
Notes and Tactics
|One sixth|| 1|
|One half|| 2|
|bracketed values relative to Savage Lash|
- All the lash skills require proper timing - the blow should be released as soon as the skill is charged (indicated by the user's body flashing white).
- A properly timed Indomiatable Lash blow will result in a 'shower' of grit and earth from the strike a few seconds after the blow. Lesser blows lack this.
- A properly timed Calamitous Lash blow produces a destablising shockwave that staggers all nearby not directly struck by the blow. The effect is similar to that from Arc of Obliteration, Cyclops' stomps, or the spell Seism.
- Depending on the skill level learned, any of the three versions can be used, each charges sequentially.
- Lash skills cause both physical damage and Knockdown Damage.
- Once properly charged, this skill breaks and outright goes through enemy blocks. Cyclops armor will not be able to stop the attack, just as Living Armors will never be able to block it.
- The Ranger skill Deathly Arrow also requires timed release.